INDIANAPOLIS, IN • 317-662-0414


We love getting questions!! We’re here to help!!!  Please Contact us if you have additional questions.

Q. How are miles charged?

Touchdown RV provides 100 free miles per night. All miles incurred after that are charged at .39 per mile.
You can also purchase miles in increments of 500 miles

Q.What type of Drivers license do you need to drive a Recreational Vehicle?

A. No special license is required.  According to the Indiana BMV A CDL license is required  when the vehicle is in excess of 26,000 pounds. The biggest RV we have is 22,000 pounds. Also vehicles designed or used to transport 16 or more people, including the driver; and vehicles used to transport hazardous materials.

Q. How many miles per gallon should we expect?

A. It Depends 🙂  We’ve had customer report anywhere between 8-10 on Class C RV’s and 6-8 on Class A RV’s

Q. Is an RV hard to drive?

A. We all thought riding a bike was hard at first.  You must remember how big the vehicle is. If you take the necessary precautions, driving an RV is simple

Q. Do we have to clean the outside of the RV?

A. No, included in the preparation fee is for us to clean the outside of the RV. However you are required to clean the inside of the RV.

More coming soon